Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Wednesday, November 5, 2008

14 Years

Today Robert and I celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary!

I remember the moment I realized Robert was pursuing me amongst our youth group of friends. I remember how we all planned a day trip to go hiking in the mountains and how our friends canceled at the last moment which left Robert and I to hike alone. I remember how we had the best time talking and laughing, and how we spent everyday together from then on.
We were married a year later.

Dear Robert,
Happy Anniversary to my pursuer, protector, provider, and best friend. I love you!

Robert and Jeanette 1994.

Photo taken with my Canon 35mm film SLR on a tripod.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, congrats on 14 years. That's forever these days:) I loved your story and can't wait to meet Robert someday soon.

rowena said...

hahahaha, that's a great picture! Bella looks like a spittin' image of you– Happy Anniversary! May you have more and more and more and more to come!

Anonymous said...

awwww. so sweet! Happy Anniversary! Congrats and many more!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that pic is awesome!!! hope you had a blessed anniversary jeanette and robert!!

Anonymous said...

I remember those two people...WOW talk about a blast from the past!! Happy Anniversary : )

Vetty

Anonymous said...

I remember that picture like it was yesterday...Wow 14 years I love you guys!! And to think I was so worried Robert was going to hurt you...hahaha!

Myshell