Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jackson Pollock

Last month I had the opportunity to document an event hosted by Azusa Pacific University titled Revisiting Pollock, an art exhibit featuring a collection of paintings by 20th century artist Jackson Pollock.

To read more about the experience and history, click here.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abstract Art has always been one of my favorites! I forgot, wanted to check it out... is it still on exhibit there? Nice documentary work J!

Anonymous said...

I just looked at the link, gee I'm a wee bit late hahaha.

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

just found your blog! Its great! Will be stopping by more often!