Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Thursday, November 20, 2008

Franco And Melanie Married

Franco and Melanie were married in Arcadia after a long and patient courtship. They were high school sweethearts early on, and they always imagined that sooner or later this day would come. And it did.
The day was nothing short of a traditional and intimate celebration of two families coming together to honor such a fabulous couple.

Click here for SLIDESHOW

Kuddos to Melanie's talented brother who designed her tailored classic dress, so cool.








The gentle acoustic sounds of the the Gutierrez Brothers were the perfect touch to a traditional wedding ceremony.



As we photographed in the area, Melanie requested that we schedule time to place a bouquet at her grandmother's grave.





There was a gorgeous view of the sunset at the Coco Palms Restaurant over looking the valley.

Cheers!

The Bride and Groom...

The Father of the Bride...

Good times.

The Mother of the Groom...


Franco and Melanie,
congratulations and thank you for welcoming me into your lives. I was honored to document your long awaited day, may your future together be filled with much love and laughter.

2 comments:

rowena said...

Beautiful work as usual! Love all the details... especially the shrimp, looks yummy! hehe. Nice captures girl!

Dawn Malone said...

Beautiful!