Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Thursday, July 30, 2009

Danilo

Danilo and I first talked and arranged the details of his photo shoot by phone. He shared how he was a musician and working to complete his first artist release. Then, we discussed some ideas and locations that would make the best images to utilize in his CD project.

When we met up for the shoot, I was immediately impressed by how natural Danilo was in front of the camera. We worked fast and smoothly, even finishing up a little early.





Danilo, it was a pleasure to work with you, thank you for being a perfect gentlemen. Much success to you and your CD release!

2 comments:

rowena said...

Nice backdrop on that 3rd shot down!

Shannon Lott said...

Love the one with the wood background...awesome. And last one too:)