Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I've Been Kissed!

Yes! I've been kissed, by KISS wedding books that is...MUAH!

In the beginning when I was considering different album companies, I was attracted to Kiss Books because of how simple it seemed to choose products that didn't require several options or pricing, not to mention the sexy look and feel of the 100% full grain natural leather. For me, Kiss Wedding Books is a good fit.

Each Kiss Book is delivered in a swanky patterned cloth bag, very cool.




I outsource my album designs to Albumesque, because they rock.
Pictured below is a 20 page 10x10 Kiss Book album.


Seven sweet colors to choose from like this album color titled Smouldering Brown, love it!



2 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

Yummy... and they feel and smell so good!

rowena said...

Love, love, love, KISS. Not only is their product divine, their customer service is impeccable! I love how at every step of their production I get an update!