Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Saturday, July 18, 2009

Remember the 80's

Tonight is my high school reunion. Just in case I forgot that I actually wore pink sparkly lipstick, acid washed mini skirts, and LA Gear tennis shoes. And I didn't even mention the hair! Oh, the big 80's hair, my heart smiles when I think of all the moments that made going to school fun...the dances, parties, sports, and friends.

Pictured below is a random car I snapped a picture of while we waited in line at a record signing of the 80's band Depeche Mode at Tower Records in Hollywood. yeah, we waited for hours and that's all I remember!


Go Cavaliers!

2 comments:

Melissa Monay said...

How fun!

I'm also an MHS alumna!
GO CAVS!!!

rowena said...

hahaha! They were one of my favorite groups! "People are people so why should it be...."