Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ava

Meet Ava Brown. A beautiful little toddler from Riverside. Ava just celebrated her 1st birthday and is my youngest client to date. When we met for her portrait session she was eager to get started. She had places to go, people to see, and I had to keep up with her along the way!


Look at those blue eyes!

Ava stopped for a lollie pop break. These lollie pops saved me twice! When she dropped one on the ground I just pulled another one out.
(A tip to other photographers...put these in your camera bag...they work!)






Thanks for the fun walk around downtown Ava...now it's time for us to go home.



Sean and Kyla, you have a precious little girl. Thank you for trusting me with your memories.

14 comments:

C. watkins said...

great tip Jeanette she is a cutie pie.

Dawn Malone said...

Love the colors. She is a doll!

Nat said...

What a cutie!!!!

Melissa Koehler said...

What a cutie. I like the one by the "orange"

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love #5 and the last one.

Jeanette said...

She's a cutie alright...and a fast one too! I would like to photograph her by that same orange when she turns 5 years old, just for fun to see the difference in her growth. I love those BLUE eyes!

rowena said...

cutie patootie all the way. good job!

Mariann said...

vibrant--love it..Sweet~~

THE PARSONS said...

these are so beautiful - you do GREAT work!!

AHS Photography said...

These are darling!

Nat said...

Jeanette! I love these!!! She is such a cutie! You did an awesome job.

Debbie said...

Love #3 - can't go wrong with such a cute kid huh?

Anonymous said...

cutie! love her blue eyes!

Autumn said...

Oh wow - look at those gorgeous blue eyes! The photo of her smiling with the lollipop in her mouth makes me grin from ear to ear! She's so adorable and the photos are great!