Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Randy turns 50

Congratulations to my brother-in-law, Randy, who celebrated his 50th birthday this weekend!
In addition to his milestone the big kahuna bought my Dad's old 73' Volkswagon bus and then had it restored to it's origional conditon except for the paint color. It was not a cool color like red!
To think before we would all pile into our bright orange VW bus and head to church every Sunday and take family road trips to visit distant relatives. Now this baby drives out to San Onofre Beach carrying long boards, ice chests and a sticker that reads AINOKEA= I do what I like.





Isaiah and Adrian are sharing a good laugh here...

Mmmm...hawaiian BBQ.

Randy and his grandson Adrian.




Randy is about to be roasted here by his pal Edwin.



6 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that bus kicks butt! i yearn to have one. yearn. awesome post jeanette. happy birthday randy!

Dawn Malone said...

great shots j. I agree w/ david, love the bus!

rowena said...

Yummy RED! My favorite color! Niiice shots girlie, new toy?

C. watkins said...

I like the fishy pic...nice framing and color.

Jeanette said...

David - you and your ohana would look so cool in a VW!
Row - I love my new 50mm, sharp and fast!
Thanks Dawn and Crissy for the kudos.

Debbie said...

The fish pic is killer and what is it about food that's so fun to photograph?