Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Friday, November 2, 2007

Nick and Gina

Congratulations to Nick and Gina who were married on October 13th. I assisted my good friend Nicole Liebgott in shooting this hip and stylish retro event complete with a live Rockabilly band, the Moonlight Cruisers.











10 comments:

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

Hey Girl, these are all so good thank you so much for helping me out. I love it when I get to work with my friends..

Dawn Malone said...

LOVE the skirt shot! She is a beautiful bride. You guys did an awesome job.!

C. watkins said...

The skirt shot is the bomb. So good! Love it Jeanette!

rowena said...

Couple looked like a hoot! Good on ya guys!

Punam Bean said...

I love the skirt shot too! What a fun group of people! Great work!

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

My favorites are definitely the B&W Bride with car shots. Very cool!
-E

Mariann said...

great job ,j ~makes me want to rock this town!!

Debbie said...

Cool shots Jeanette - love the one of her in the car!

MM said...

What a fun wedding! Love the guys shot and the one of her in the car - stunning!!

Melissa Koehler said...

Wow, looks awesome! Great shots Jeanette. Love the black and whites!