Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Thursday, October 30, 2008

Church On Broadway

Literally, our host church in Washington Heights, New York, was on Broadway! This old building is nestled in between the busy urban store fronts of a community that sits on a street that is better known in the popular downtown of NYC.




I was moved by the image of this local woman. She didn't know that I was watching, but I was.


We met the night before the outreach rallies and welcomed a guest speaker, Jeremy Pearson, from Dallas, Texas.
I went up to the balcony for this shot, and marveled at the size of this church.




Sarah Hart Pearson, Jeremy's wife, both played and sung beautifully on the piano! You can listen to her music HERE.


Side note: I am currently recovering from an awful flu...NYC pictures coming soon as I am feeling much better to work now!

3 comments:

rowena said...

These are fabulouso! It's so cool that you are able to use your God given talent for the Lord! You done good ye faithful servant! haha. Glad to hear you're feeling better now get to more blogging, you're behind hehehehe... I should talk. r.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

looooove the image of the woman in the pew. wow.

C. watkins said...

great shots jeanette - as always. The woman in the pew is truly awesome.