Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Monday, October 20, 2008

Teaneck

When I first heard we would be visiting the township of Teaneck, New Jersey I didn't know what to expect. I had to look at a map to understand how we were going to cross a bridge from New York and get to our hotel room everyday.

As our organizers planned it our hotel was right off the first exit once we crossed over the George Washington Bridge into New Jersey, and what an unexpected view to behold. Tree leaves of yellow, gold, orange, and red leaves as far as the eye can see, something we don't see here in Southern California.

Robert and I walked along the quiet streets around the center of town and marveled at the beauty of the fall season and architecture. I couldn't resist all the brick work and colors so I asked Robert to sit for a few snaps.



We noticed many houses in the area had wells built in the front yards, and most all of the buildings are made of red brick - another characteristic you won't see in Southern California due to our frequent earthquakes!





Here's some of our group making their way back to the hotel and smiling about all the deals they found in the shops like purses and goodies for the room. Leonard had bought so many snacks that he ended up passing them out to all of us on our flight home!! Thanks Leonard, way to help me watch my waistline.


Just before leaving town for the day, Robert and I found this little place that served up the best Greek food...yum.

And yes, more pictures to come of our weekend rallies in Washington Heights and Harlem, New York!!

6 comments:

katie said...

i love those pix! especially the shot of you! =) i miss you guys too! thanks for the comment on lukes pictures! life is definitely changing with a baby! =)

Melissa Koehler said...

Wow! What great images!!!! So excited to hear what God is doing!
xoxo

Dawn Malone said...

great shots! can't wait to see the rest of the trip. beautiful job!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love love love these! you looked fantastical!!! keep on inspiring us!

Enoch Photography said...

Great shots Jeanette! I agree you look fantastic! Can't wait to see more images.... //enoch

rowena said...

What a blessed trip you had and although you were ministering/working it's nice that you and Robert had a chance to get some alone time, well, I guess sort of. hehe