Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Franco and Melanie Engaged

Franco and Melanie were early high school sweethearts. They sat looking at each other and smiled as they shared their highlighted history with me over coffee at Starbucks. I listened and thought wow, what a blessing to share so many memories and seasons of life up to this point with one special person. I enjoy getting to know each couple and learn how they came together to mark such a sacred chapter of their life.

As we walked and talked through their engagement session in downtown Orange, I could see just how happy and giddy Franco and Melanie really are about their upcoming wedding day. And though you may not notice in all the images, they really had the giggles with each other, so cute!

To view more images of their session CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW



I just loved Melanie's RED shoes!







Melanie's laugh is contagious and soon she had me laughing along with them the rest of the time!




Franco and Melanie,
thank you for the wonderful time we shared getting to know eachother. I look forward to your wedding day and capturing your smiles and laughter as you become one.
Warmly,
Jeanette


6 comments:

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

These are great J I love all your angles and the composition is beautiful... you rocked this session

rowena said...

oooh la la! red hot! gorgeous looking couple to match your gorgeous work! ya did it again chica! if i don't talk to you in the next couple of days have a blast in NY!

Dawn Malone said...

Love the red shoes...I love high school sweetheart stories. :)

Unknown said...

Great job Jeanette! The lighting in amazing in these shots! :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

mmmm...warm light goodness!!! beautiful session jeanette!!

Shannon Lott said...

Those are really beautiful and they are gorgeous together. Love these.