Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Friday, March 20, 2009

Angel And Malinn Married

The Mission Inn at Riverside is a favorite wedding venue with a historic background dating back to the late 1800's. I was excited to finally visit and photograph this beautiful hotel.
Not long ago, I had the wonderful opportunity to second shoot a wedding for my friend Rowena Curtis. We always have a great time when we are able to shoot together, in fact I think it's the best choice for a bride when she chooses to have a second photographer documenting different angles and details of her most special day.

The first look!






Thanks again Rowena!

3 comments:

Jenmarie said...

Beautiful! I love the shot of everyone at the wedding!

rowena said...

Thanks for coming out! Very nice coverage, it's always nice to be able to count on a good shooter!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

gorgeous!! love the big group shot jeanette!