Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Friday, March 13, 2009

From The Mailbox

It's always a pleasant surprise to me when a client is thoughtful in sending me a wedding invitation, thank you note, or a save-the-date notice even though I am the vendor/wedding photographer.

Most of my clients are first my friends or acquaintances before they become clients who contract my services for wedding photography, so it's the best of both world's to not only be a witness of the celebration but to tell the story through the lens of my camera as I document the couple's glorious day as it unfolds.

I received this save-the-date card in the mail of Jason and Melissa's wedding this summer, it's a picture magnet from one of their first dates. Cute!



I cannot wait to shoot their engagement session next week in LA.

1 comments:

Shannon Lott said...

That is really cute!