Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bobby And Tara Married

I am really enjoying the wedding season so far this year, especially when I can spend a springtime Saturday near the sandy beaches in the beautiful warm sun. So what if I'm wearing black, the cool breeze on my face and the smell of salt air is still sweet!

I recently traveled to Huntington Beach and harbor to second shoot Bobby and Tara's wedding with Eddie Roman. They were so much fun to hang with and Tara looked so happy in her white gown with designer pink socks and sparkled Converse shoes! The bridesmaids were sporting their own Chucks too. She smiled the whole day, it was fabulous.

Here are a few of my favorites images...












6 comments:

Lucia Photography said...

love the bouquet shot & the shoe shots. Beautiful cake :)

rowena said...

Oooh! Looked like a super fun wedding! Love the converse shots!

Jenmarie said...

Beautiful! The reception decoration is stunning!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

beautiful couple! awesome job jeanette!!

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

I haven't been by in forever. : (
But I love that you're still knocking out great work! : )

-E

Shannon Lott said...

Great photos! Love her sparkly shoes!!! So much personality in these.