Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Thursday, March 19, 2009

LA ZOO

This week, our field trip adventures took us to the Los Angeles Zoo where we joined our home school group for some educational fun. We saw everything from the colorful perched Parrots to the lazy sleeping Bear. And if you ask the kids, what the best part of their long and unexpectedly warm day was, they might just tell you the ice cream cones!

3 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

That cone looks yummy!

Jenmarie said...

^ Agreed. Cute photos.

rowena said...

Awww... how fun is that!