Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Monday, March 16, 2009

Stuart And Erika Married

Last month, I took a nice long scenic drive down Pacific Coast Highway into Malibu where I was a second shooter for Karen Barnes. The day was nice and cool with a layer of overcast clouds, and despite the gray skies, I was reminded once again why I love southern California weddings.


















Thanks Karen, it was nice to see you again!

4 comments:

Wayne Toshikazu said...

Great work, Jeanette! :)

Anonymous said...

Jeanette, I really like the 7th picture down where the bride is walking down the aisle with her mom (rear view). That image really tells a story. Love it. Fabulous work.

Judy

Lucia Photography said...

These are beautiful Jeanette...I love the holding hand one

Karen L. Barnes said...

Awesome work! Thanks so much!