Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Thursday, August 7, 2008

Allan and Nova

What I like the most about second shooting in a wedding, is having the ability to document those small details that may or may not be captured with only a single photographer. It could be a facial expression, a special decoration, or most of the time a personal moment. And for the bride and groom, those all count as significant highlights in their love story unfolding throughout the day.

I second shot Allan and Nova's wedding in Redlands, CA., for Eddie Roman Studio. And I looked for a few of those details with the Eddie's new Macro lens!





Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

nel said...

whoa! that ring shot is uber cool! awesome job, Jeanette!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

super uber awesome jeanette!!! have a blessed weekend my friend!

Anonymous said...

Nice! I like that last shot, looks very natural. Come on Jeanette, I know you have some more cool images to share!

rowena said...

sweet, sweet lens, you rocked the skimpy bit you showed us. you holding out?

Stephen Grant said...

Love the work you have on your blog! And the details from this event are super!