Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Published!

I had the opportunity a few months ago to work with Azusa Pacific University for the summer issue of their campus magazine. The photos were published in the article titled "The Pink Dot: The Truth Behind Organ Donation".

The subjects I photographed were real life organ donor and recipients. I remember the conversations that they shared as I was shooting that day, and how inspiring it was to learn how their faith brought them through the natural emotions and risks one would have in dealing with such circumstances.

Note: I cannot take credit for the cover photo, that's just for reference!


9 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

Very cool J!

Melissa Koehler said...

That is SOOOOO awesome. Woo, hoo!! Congrats girlie!

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

Congrats my friend, How sweet is that

C. watkins said...

That is really exciting Jeanette!

Enoch Photography said...

Congrats! Very cool shot. //enoch

Nat said...

How exciting! Congrats, Jeanette! Not only did your work get published, but you got to take photos of amazing people. Way to go!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

how awesome jeanette!!! rock on girl!

Mariann said...

WOW J~~
Awesome work and oh so proud !

Tira J said...

Hi Jeanette. I just stumbled upon your blog and was searching through your posts. I work at APU full time and know the people you photographed. Small world! Congrats on being published, I know what a great feeling it is.