Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Monday, August 25, 2008

The Photobooth

I second shot a wedding with Eddie on Saturday in Orange County, where there was a beautiful sunset, a nice ocean view, light sea breeze, and the clinking of champagne glasses. And yes, a photobooth. What can I say? I'm a sucker for these.

Yeah, don't we just scream the word professional?





Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

You look so cute... How fun is that

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
C. watkins said...

Nice to see Eddie is doing well. You can tell him I said he looks SO MUCH like Elton John that its scary!!!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

jeanette you are seriously one of the funniest photographers i know!

Dawn Malone said...

I love it! 2 cute!

Anonymous said...

That's not me! That's my twin brother!

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

Hey...
Great to see you both! : D
-E