Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Freedom Tour

FREEDOM. I love that word. And if David Jay and Jasmine Star can teach me a thing or two with how to incorporate the meaning of the word freedom into my skills, business, and life, then I'm there!
Tonight I'll be driving out to LA for the Freedom Tour with my friend, Rowena. I mention her because it's work related events like this that give us a reason to hang out and just be girls. We can sometimes lack that with a family, home, and business to run. Do I hear an amen?

So, if any photographers are reading this, I hope to meet you there!

EDIT TO ADD: Check out the slideshow from the LA Tour on David Jay's blog HERE!

2 comments:

Wayne Toshikazu said...

I'll be there. Look me up, yo!

rowena said...

I'm mentioned in the same blog as DJ and Jasmine? I'm on the list!!! hahaha. It was fun and informative, glad we had a chance to catch up... seems like it's been so long since the 3:20 days.