Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Monday, August 4, 2008

Lego Birthday

Isaiah celebrated another birthday last weekend filled with health, happiness, and Lego Star Wars. He was so excited to host his birthday party at the Lego Store with his little buddies, Adrian, Adam, and Ryan. And his best bud, Dad.

Happy Birthday son!

5 comments:

nel said...

awww...happy birthday, isaiah!

i love their matching shirts! too cute:)

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

Happy Birthday Isaiah... What a great idea J.. I didnt even know you could have a party down there... Te kids have been begging me to take them to LEGO LAND. Maybe I should... hmmm maybe I should make you come with me.... Thats an idea... yep, lets do it.. Your two boys really can rock those star wars shirts.. cute cute cute!!!!

Dawn Malone said...

Happy Birthday Isaiah! My favorite toy in the whole wide world is Star Wars Legos! Looks like a super fun party! The Sanchez boys are rockin' those shirts.

Mariann said...

Happy Birthday Isaiah !! The little guy rocks ! so does his papa !

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

happy birthday isaiah! lego star wars rules!!