Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Monday, July 28, 2008

Eddy and Laura

This month I enjoyed another beautiful wedding second shooting in Pasadena, CA. for Eddie Roman Studio. This wedding was special for it's cultural traditions, spirited dancers, and fine details. I don't think there was anything that went overlooked, the day was absolutely beautiful.











8 comments:

nel said...

i love the moments and details you captured, jeanette! well-done!

Dawn Malone said...

Wow! Great wedding! Looks like it was a lot of fun. :)

Enoch Photography said...

What a gorgeous fun wedding! Way to capture this Jeanette! The last image is my favorite... but all of them are sooo good. //enoch

rowena said...

You see, it's not such a good idea to figure out how to get on Starbucks wifi LOL.

This is a gorgeous wedding and your photography beautiful! Love all the emotion you captured, good on ya chica!

Nat said...

Beautiful details! Looks like a fun wedding :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ooooooo that last shot jeanette!!!!!love it!

Shannon Lott said...

Beautiful wedding! That last dancing shot is very pretty.

A. Reed said...

Awesome shots and that cake is stunning...who is it by?