Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Friday, July 4, 2008

Freedom and Fireworks

We are a blessed people here in America, let freedom ring!
Today we're going to BBQ, watch fireworks, and enjoy our freedom together as a family. I hope you all have a great day too with your family, friends, and neighbors.

Happy 4th of July!


3 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

hope you had a awesome and blessed 4th my friend!!

rowena said...

YES, we are definitely blessed in this country!!!