Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Monday, July 7, 2008

Cypress Wedding

I recently second shot for Karen Barnes Photography at the Navy Golf Course in Cypress, CA. I loved the colors of brown and pinks that the bride chose for her wedding party and details since brown is one of my favorite colors!







I thought this little ring bearer was so cute in his tux, and when he saw me pointing my camera at him this was his reaction. What ever happened to saying cheese?





The father and daughter dance are always such proud moments of the night.
Karen is was a pleasure to work with you, thanks again for the opportunity.

11 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

beautifully done once again my friend!!

rowena said...

super captures! i love the expression you got of the bride when hubby was lifting her veil and the father daughter one. good job!

Mariann said...

NICE !! Once again the pics are great ~ J !!

cherish.photography said...

Beautiful couple. Thanks for sharing your talent!

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

Lovin the pics girlie, Hope your summer is going well. Lots of love and 7-11 slurpies ( cherry flavor )

C. watkins said...

I like the one with the flowers on the ground and the couple behind Its nice with the lens flare.

Enoch Photography said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful! I too love the brides expression when the groom is lifting the veil. Great job on these!

Nat said...

Great work, Jeanette! That ring bearer is so cute!!!

Dawn Malone said...

:) Beautiful!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

yay finally posted the one light. well kimi did :)

Anonymous said...

Your photos were awesome!
It was so great to work with you.