Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Xavier and Danielle Engaged

Congratulations to my brother-in-law Xavier who will soon marry his bride-to-be, Danielle, this fall in Hawaii. Although I will not be their wedding photographer, I was able to capture the happy couple for their engagement session here in the beautiful beach coves of Corona Del Mar. More images on the slideshow!

SLIDESHOW











Xavier and Danielle, wishing you all the blessings that a married life can bring to you, with many fruitful years of a life together. Thank you again for the opportunity to document your happiness!

5 comments:

MM said...

So cute! I love that sun flair with her laughing shot...!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

looovin #4!!! beautiful work as always my friend!!

rowena said...

What a super set of images, way to rock it in the sand!

Wayne Toshikazu said...

Oh wow these are great! It seems like your work keeps getting better and better every time I come here!

Dawn Malone said...

Excellent Job! I am wishin' I was at the beach right now! :)