Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Monday, July 21, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ball game

The only sport Robert seems to follow these days are the MMA (mixed martial arts) events on pay-per-view, not baseball. But who doesn't like a live baseball game? The popcorn, nachos, and hot dogs alone are worth the experience, right? Okay...I also like the cracking sound of the bat, the cheers, and watching the players slide into homeplate!

So, last weekend Robert and I volunteered to help our friends at the Air 1 Radio booth for the "Faith Night" event at the Quakes vs. Mavericks game in Rancho Cucamonga.

We had a great time, while it was our first trip to a live baseball game with the kiddos.
The best part was watching Robert throw out the FIRST pitch! Yeah!


Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

Looks like fun J, I like your collage work too!

nel said...

oh how fun! live games are so much more fun to watch than ones on tv!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the collage! outside at a game is pure awesome!

Dawn Malone said...

great pics and collage!