Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Monday, July 14, 2008

The Jonasphere

Who hasn't heard of the Jonas Brothers? They're everywhere we turn. And in our house, those three Jonas boys are all I hear about from my 11 year old. I know their birthplaces, song lyrics, tour dates, and parents full names!
This past weekend Savannah became one of the 20,000 screaming fans to attend the Burnin' Up Tour live concert in Anaheim.

Thanks to dear old Dad, who joined her and braved the massive crowds of shrieking teenage girls and still lived to tell about it!

The Jonasphere.

Savannah - from the planet Jonas.



In other news, Isaiah lost a tooth this weekend....


And Bella got her ears pierced!


Happy Monday!

8 comments:

nel said...

awww, they're so cute...your kids, i mean. i have no idea who the jonas brothers are! :P

rowena said...

Oooh nice opportunity! Nice going Robert, what a dad! I bet Savannah was in heaven. I didn't even notice that Isaiah lost a tooth, awwww.... signs of growing up. Oh and Bella with her new earrings, can she be any cuter?

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

your kids are dolls!!

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

Yeah, I love this post. These pics are perfect of the kids.. Savannah is gorgeous, tell Isaiah Congrats, and tell the little princess she looks beautiful... Hope you guys are enjoing your summer

katie said...

awhhh these are cute lil updates! bellisimo! and yes- sleeping through the night!-so far!

Nat said...

They are so cute!!!

Dawn Malone said...

Gotta love the JO BROS!
@ Robert- was that not the loudest concert ever! My ears are still ringing!

BTW the kids are so stylyn'

Mariann said...

Love those kids !! Love 'em.......