Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Thursday, July 17, 2008

Gary and Deanna

Much of my calendar is filled this summer second shooting weddings for Eddie Roman Studio. The experience has been both a blessing and answer to prayer for many reasons. For one, I am a believer in the importance of building relationships with industry peers. The return is much greater and worth the investment...and it's a lot more FUN!

Gary and Deanna were married last month in the Redlands area. They had a beautiful wedding ceremony where several children dressed up and paticipated as bell ringers. They sat in the pews and rang their little bells as the Bride entered the church, it was so unique.

And again, I'm loving the brown colors in the details!














This little guy followed me around for a few minutes while taking pictures with someone's Nikon SLR. We giggled and took pictures of each other until his family called him back to their table. Isn't he a cutie?


9 comments:

Wayne Toshikazu said...

Awesome, Jeanette! Glad your calendar is filled up - you deserve it! :-)

MM said...

Your detail and kids shots are adorable! Nice job!

Dawn Malone said...

Love the boy w/ the camera! Too cute!

C. watkins said...

beautiful flowers...yes the kid shots are classic. Great job.

cherish.photography said...

The flowers and the kiddos in this shoot were beautiful....and of course the bride and groom :)

rowena said...

I couldn't agree more! Professional 2nd shooters unite! Oh I crack myself up. ha! Lovin the details and what cool shoes! Of course, it's all about da shooze!

Mariann said...

Amazing~ once again ! Great Job J !

Enoch Photography said...

The last two images of your assistant... :) ... are awesome! He'll be the Doogie Howser of Wedding Photography.

But really - your weddings are beautifully shot and this is no different. Great job! //enoch

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

Beautiful shots J-lo.