Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Thursday, August 21, 2008

C28 Northridge Concert

It was my first time visiting the Northridge Fashion Center, and Northridge for that matter. I was raised here in Southern California all my life and somehow I always assumed that Northridge was sort of a border town of Pasadena. It's so not. But it was worth the extra drive!

Each time I am asked to photograph the C28 Ministry Outreach events I seem to come away with new experiences, new friends, and a new purpose in my heart to do what I LOVE to do.
I read recently where a well known photographer stated "If you photograph with your heart, your work will always be your own and nobody else can copy it". I like to think that I shoot with my heart.


Seventh Day Slumber rocked the house and hit home with their testimony and song writing. You may remember Josh Schwartz, bass player, here on the blog from his wedding post last year. Well, it's a year this month - happy anniversary Josh and Amanda!

To view more images of Seventh Day Slumber including Sanctus Real, Soul P, and Storyside B, click on the SLIDESHOW HERE!

5 comments:

SCOTTLAND said...

GREAT PICTURES AS ALWAYS! AND YS NORTHRIDGE IS SOOOOO FAR ESP FROM WHERE Y'ALL LIVE!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

always LOVE your band shots jeanette!!

Christine Farah Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey I remember these cats, happy anniversary Josh and Amanda. Wow its been a year already??? Jeanette your band shots always rock, great work!

Louis

Dawn Malone said...

Ah great to see Josh again. You really captured the day. Looks like the Lord was moving! :)