Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Adam And Melissa Married

The new year began for me with a fun opportunity to second shoot a wedding in Arcadia for my friend and industry peer, Rowena Curtis.

It was a beautiful January day filled with warm sun, blue skies, and one stunning bride. My favorite moments of the day were when Adam and Melissa chose to see each other before the ceremony otherwise called a "First Look", and of course, the choreographed "First Dance" they performed for their guests at the reception.

Here are a few of my favorites!


















7 comments:

Amy said...

What a gorgeous bride, love the dancing/dip shot, very classy.

rowena said...

Very Nice! That was a lot of fun, thanks for coming out to play... Ice, Ice Baby...

Anonymous said...

You really got the intensity of the colors going- fantastic, beautiful reds!!!
I just love when couples opt for the first look- I'm thinking I need to add it to my contract :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots! The colors are amazing.

Shannon Lott said...

Pretty Jeanette!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the 2nd photo! Great job!

Dawn Malone said...

Ditto lovin' the 2nd photo!