Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Isaiah And Sheileen Engaged

When my friends Isaiah and Sheileen announced their engagement I was thrilled for them, and when they asked me to be their wedding photographer I was honored. Unfortunately, I was not available for travel to their destination wedding in Rosarito, Mexico this Spring.

On the brighter side, I was very happy to provide a mini engagement session of my services and capture a few images for thier print announcements and wedding related needs.

Here are a few of my favorites!







Isaiah and Sheileen, congratulations and best wishes to a bright future together!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple! Love the one under the Chemistry sign!

rowena said...

Yummy colors. The way you processed this set seems to really fit the couple.

Dawn Malone said...

Love em'! Love the Chemistry shot.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous couple! love this session jeanette!!!

Jenmarie said...

So very lovely!

Michelle Johnson said...

Hey Jeanette! How are you? I love that last shot! Great idea.

Velia said...

I love the processing on these. Green seems to be my color this year :) so i am loving every green color that stands out.