Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Monday, February 16, 2009

WPPI: Archived



It's here again and in full swing! The Wedding and Portrait Photographers International convention at the MGM in Las Vegas has arrived. Thousands of Professional Photographers will flock to the tradeshow floors and lectures from around the world as the super bowl of photographer conferences chalks up another year of education and fun.


Weather permitting, I will be attending on Tuesday and Wednesday. So far, the drive isn't looking so safe through the passes.

In the meantime, I found some of my favorite pictures from last year's WPPI when we passed around the point and shoot camera among ourselves to document the hoopla. I'll spare the photobooth shots, lest I be sent to walk the plank.


WPPI 2008.


Note: In case you wondered...that's me in the red checkered pajamas. Photo by: Melissa Koehler.

2 comments:

rowena said...

well the classes were good but the tradeshow might have just confused you, it did me LOL. oh lookee you, you met the monday blog challenge! hip hip, horray!

Anonymous said...

I used to live in Vegas and never made it to a WPPI con. Looks like a ton of fun!