Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Robert

Every year Robert likes to tease me by announcing the fact that there are indeed almost THREE MONTHS or 50 days - oh yes, I have counted - in which I am actually older than him. Big deal, I say...maybe that's why I'm more mature, I joke back.

This weekend we'll celebrate another year of life and blessings with family, friends, and fun. I hope to take him to a local theatre production and give him the gift of music he so adores. Although he could also go for a pair of ring side tickets to the next UFC Mixed Martial Arts cage fighting competition, but I think a musical would be more suitable for the whole family, wouldn't you agree?

Happy Birthday to my best friend...a man who I admire, respect, and trust. I love you.

Photo taken by Nicole Liebgott.

2 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

What a great picture of the two of you whipper snappers! Hope you had a great day Robert!

rowena said...

It was a fun time and I'm glad you loved the play. I agree with Dawn, very nice picture of you two.