Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Thursday, February 5, 2009

Calderon

Meet the Calderon's. A family full of love, life, and warm hospitality. Robert and I met Danny and Lisa years ago on a random outreach trip we volunteered for to an orphanage in Mexico. We've been BFF's ever since, celebrating our holidays, birthday's, and yes, even our most vulnerable moments together. We certainly look forward to our happy visits and just love them, kinda like we love our morning coffee, now that's A LOT.

I was honored to photograph them for their family session. Here are some of my favorites...











3 comments:

rowena said...

Zowa! Something you love as much as coffee? Now that's somethin'! ha!
Love these, love how you chose to symbolize their family and love's strenghth by incorporating the strong, massive pillars that stand the test of time.
It's my take and I'm stickin' to it!

Jenmarie said...

Awww, I miss them!!! These photos are beautiful. I've thought for a while that you and Lisa could be sisters. You look very much alike!

Dawn Malone said...

Awe...What a great family. How could you not be BFF's with them. BTW I have never noticed it before, but you do resemble Lisa. Give them a squeeze for me.