Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Josh Holley

I had the privilege to photograph an up and coming solo artist, Josh Holley, for the cover of his debut CD release titled Avenue. Josh contacted me after his original photographer injured his hand in a sudden accident days before the shoot was scheduled. I was happy to meet with Josh and fill in to get the job done. Here are a few of my favorites...

Josh Holley
Avenue





4 comments:

Jenmarie said...

Those are great, Jeanette! Where did you shoot these? I know someone who used this same place for their pictures.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! These images were taken in downtown Pasadena,CA.

Shannon Lott said...

Too cool for school!

Dawn Malone said...

Nice color!