Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Sunday, February 8, 2009

Taking Joy

A few weeks ago, I expressed my desire to make small changes in the new year that I hoped would have a significant impact in my daily life as a wife, mother, and friend.

Since that blog post, I had purposed myself to do things like read more, listen better, and talk less. Like I said before, the little things that make a difference right?

This past weekend, I am happy to say I was invited by a friend to attend a conference in Irvine for Mothers hosted by Clay and Sally Clarkson. And I'm SO glad I was, it was amazing. I have felt inspired and encouraged to be the best that I can be to my family in the midst of the hustle and bustle of business, schoolwork, chores, and parenting.

So, when I found Sally's blog, I was excited to share her blog website here for a parent who could benefit from her sweet and inspirational writings about motherhood and taking joy.


1 comments:

rowena said...

It's been quite a few years since I heard Sally speak. Thanks for sharing her blog, I will put it on my blogs to regularly check list. God has His perfect timing for everything doesn't He?