Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Video

The other day I came across a blog post by photographer, Zack Arias. I met Zack last year in San Diego when I registered for his One Light Workshop, which is amazing by the way.

I have a lot of respect for him as an artist and his philosophy regarding the photography industry. In Zack's particular blog post he created a video project for Scott Kelby. I want to extend the video's exposure by posting it here with hope that a few more readers might see the video and connect with Zack. I hope you find it as interesting as I did.




Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Martha Howell said...

I watched this at the end of last week and was definitely touched/inspired!

Anonymous said...

Really good post- thanks- just what I needed to help me suck a lot less too :)

~gina lee said...

i saw that on the blog.. I was touched as well.. good stuff....
good to know we all sucked at one time, and the sky is the limit from here on out...
hope to see you on thurs...